20% Off at Outlets until January 31 2010

I think it may depend on the outlet, but it's definitely worth a call. I wasn't expecting much when I called mine because I was told on here that I wouldn't be able to. But I came in and they gave me the price adjustment without any hassle :yahoo:

ETA: It saved me an extra $60, which went towards another bag. So in the end, Coach won on the price adjustment as well :P

Is it worth calling or going to my outlet to see if they will do a price adjustment on a bag I bought on Sunday? Or does it totally depend on the outlet?

I think it may depend on the outlet, but it's definitely worth a call. I wasn't expecting much when I called mine because I was told on here that I wouldn't be able to. But I came in and they gave me the price adjustment without any hassle :yahoo:

ETA: It saved me an extra $60, which went towards another bag. So in the end, Coach won on the price adjustment as well :P

I just wanted to update and say that my outlet gave me a price adjustment, too!! No hassle what so ever! They were great!
I saved an extra $50+! So, I ended up with a large cherry Sabrina for $195, what a deal! :biggrin:

Crap. I hope they put another one out this coming up Monday since im leaving for Florida on Feb 2. DANG.

I want another one too! I won't be able to make it by Jan 31st, but would love it one came out in the next couple of weeks! I'm going to drive down to the Waterloo Outlets with my sister!

It seems like they are doing these far less in 2010! Is this the first one of the year?

Did you take the bags with you for price adjustment or just the receipt?
I just did an adjustment yesterday, and they requested when I called first, that I bring in the bag and the receipt. Don't know if all outlets need the bag or not, maybe call first. I'm VERY lucky cuz I bought a large garnet for 278 when the price went back up and yesterday was day 14 (the last day) I could get it adjusted and that's when it went down to 140 with the coupon. Whoo hoo!!!!!!! So, what did I do with that extra 138 I got adjusted back to me? Bought another one in Berry and only had to add $2 more!!!!!!! :party: