2 special deliveries in 2 days for MOVIEGIRL!!

update: mini moviegirl has now entered our hermes happy world!!!!! just got home from the hospital. everything went well with the c-section. mama is doing fine, but was in a lil' bit of pain afterwards and has been in recovery for the past 3 hours. before i left, they were preparing for her to be moved to a private room. i'm so excited and happy for MG that i'm in tears right now typing this!!!!! mini MG is sooooooooo tiny and cute!!!! oh it's going to be so fun to dress her up!!!! i took a couple pics so hang on as i upload! thanks to everyone for their warm wishes!!!! mama MG will be so touched by each and everyone of you!!!!

update: mini moviegirl has now entered our hermes happy world!!!!! just got home from the hospital. everything went well with the c-section. mama is doing fine, but was in a lil' bit of pain afterwards and has been in recover for the past 3 hours. before i left, they were preparing for her to be moved to a private room. i'm so excited and happy for MG that i'm in tears right now typing this!!!!! mini MG is sooooooooo tiny and cute!!!! oh it's going to be so fun to dress her up!!!! i took a couple pics so hang on as i upload! thanks to everyone for their warm wishes!!!! mama MG will be so touched by each and everyone of you!!!!

How Wonderful!! Thanks so much PBC for keeping us up to date. Please tell Moviegirl and her family that we are all thinking about her. Hope she is doing well. :heart::heart:

PBC - thanks so much for the update! Please send hugs and kisses to MG and mini MG. I can't wait to see pics of the little one.

CONGRATS TO Moviegirl and her expanding family!!!

pics of mini MG!!!

born today @ 3:36pm weighing 6 lbs 6 oz!

i also took a pic of MG pre-op but i'm sure she'll kill me if i post it! :yes:

Attachments

• madeleine_edit.JPG
    madeleine_edit.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 356
  • madeleine2_edit.JPG
    madeleine2_edit.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 180
look, she's got her hand out ready to hold her first kelly!!!!!!!! too cute!
attachment.php

Baby Moviegirl is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! What a little darling. I bet you and moviegirl can't wait to start dressing her up. Big hugs to Moviegirl and Baby Moviegirl and family.