2 new pics fall/winter collection - just back from NYC

i asked my SA if they ever tell them just how limited they are, like give them a rough idea of how many pieces ar produced and she said no. just cuz i like to know how limited the bag i'm getting is going to be. :yes:

I think so as well.. if it is going to be super limited.... I guess I have to rush to the store to pick it up .. if not I can always wait.. I dont really love the fact that after I rush to the store to pick it up and realized that there are still a lot flooding around !!

Oh, vuittonamour........you're the BEST, you got both of my requested pics.......the mirage and the limelight!!!!! Thanks!!! Actually, the quality of the pics arent bad !!! Tell me, which limelight color did you prefer? Is it really big?
Great undercover spy work.......you can now add "007" after your screen name !!!!!

it is definitely an oversized clutch but not huge. it's interesting i think. i prefer the gold color. i think it's more versitile. it can def fit a lot. it's a beautiful bag, and is to scale on the models in the runway pics. it is as big as it looks. and it feels awesome too.

Sorry if this has been posted before...How much is the speedy? Is it Mirage or Degrade?
image2.png

Thanks for the great risky work you did for us. :tup:
Which color of the speedy do you like better?

my name is down for bordeaux, which was not there but the black one was. they had the other styles in bordeaux so i could tell that the speedy is going to be HOTTT in that color. still, part of me is hoping i like what i picked, what a pain it would be to waitlist for that if i ended up liking the black one better...

I am on the waitlist for the Speedy with black, but I have a question regarding your post. Are you saying that the one with the black handles will be permanent and the one with the burgandy will be limited?

If that thats the case I think i will try to get the burgandy!