2 Mono Neo Neverfulls?

Apr 26, 2012
Does anyone have 2 Mono Neo Neverfulls with different color interiors? Is that crazy?

I have the Mono Neo Neverfull in Fuchsia but now that I've seen a picture of the upcoming Cerise color I want that color too (or instead).

Attachments

axcarter

LV LaLa Land
Aug 9, 2012
U.S.A
Does anyone have 2 Mono Neo Neverfulls with different color interiors? Is that crazy?

I have the Mono Neo Neverfull in Fuchsia but now that I've seen a picture of the upcoming Cerise color I want that color too (or instead).
The cerise one looks really nice with that red! But I already have a regular mono NF so I'm good for now.... Hopefully! hehe

LitGeek

Mar 3, 2013
How about going with a different size? I have and love both my PM and MM NF :tender:

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
Oh wow, love that interior! I can understand why you'd want another. I agree with LitGeek, I'd consider a different size if staying with the same print.

NWGal

May 25, 2012
Oregon
I'd say it is ok if you get it in another size.. I don't have one yet but I may have to get this one. Love that interior color!

fabulous2507

Jan 30, 2014
Texas
I think it's fine. I will have two neo as soon as the one with the pink interior comes out. The Cerise is very pretty.

Bijans

Dec 31, 2012
I like the mono with red !! Pretty ! I don't own a NF but this one might be added to my collection one day ! I sont see anything wrong with owing two very different bags in the same design .

Apr 26, 2012
I'm thinking of selling my Fuchsia to get the cerise, then again it's never ending. Once I see the new pink I'll probably want that too LOL Wouldn't it be so cute if the mini pochette has a colored interior?!

loganslove

Jun 20, 2013
I'm thinking of selling my Fuchsia to get the cerise, then again it's never ending. Once I see the new pink I'll probably want that too LOL Wouldn't it be so cute if the mini pochette has a colored interior?!

I just got this bag and the mini pochette does have the cerise red lining inside!!

Shoppinmel

Handbag Enthusiast!
O.G.
May 11, 2010
Meridian, ID
In my opinion having two Mono Neverfulls is a bit much since there are so many great bags out there. I can see having Neverfulls in the different canvases but I personally wouldn't own two in the same. I see your temptation though as that new Cerise is super yummy!

Mendezhm

Feb 8, 2014
Florida
I'm feeling the same way. I absolutely adore my fuschia mm, but something about this cerise just grabs my heart. I definitely can't afford to have both. So I need to decide whether to sell my beloved fuschia and get the cerise or just keep it. Ahhhhhhh