2 Mono Neo Neverfulls?

Apr 26, 2012
Does anyone have 2 Mono Neo Neverfulls with different color interiors? Is that crazy?

I have the Mono Neo Neverfull in Fuchsia but now that I've seen a picture of the upcoming Cerise color I want that color too (or instead).

Attachments

• NFMMCerise.png
    NFMMCerise.png
    251.7 KB · Views: 681
Does anyone have 2 Mono Neo Neverfulls with different color interiors? Is that crazy?

I have the Mono Neo Neverfull in Fuchsia but now that I've seen a picture of the upcoming Cerise color I want that color too (or instead).
The cerise one looks really nice with that red! But I already have a regular mono NF so I'm good for now.... Hopefully! hehe

I like the mono with red !! Pretty ! I don't own a NF but this one might be added to my collection one day ! I sont see anything wrong with owing two very different bags in the same design .

I'm thinking of selling my Fuchsia to get the cerise, then again it's never ending. Once I see the new pink I'll probably want that too LOL Wouldn't it be so cute if the mini pochette has a colored interior?!

In my opinion having two Mono Neverfulls is a bit much since there are so many great bags out there. I can see having Neverfulls in the different canvases but I personally wouldn't own two in the same. I see your temptation though as that new Cerise is super yummy!

I'm feeling the same way. I absolutely adore my fuschia mm, but something about this cerise just grabs my heart. I definitely can't afford to have both. So I need to decide whether to sell my beloved fuschia and get the cerise or just keep it. Ahhhhhhh