2 Amazing Finds at NM!!!!

i got the bag today! i want to say it's turquoise! i'm in a rush to get to a function but will post more details and hopefully pics tomorrow if i can figure out how to work at an iMac at my mom's office (ugh i hate macs! sorry mac users). it sure is purdy!

i got the bag today! i want to say it's turquoise! i'm in a rush to get to a function but will post more details and hopefully pics tomorrow if i can figure out how to work at an iMac at my mom's office (ugh i hate macs! sorry mac users). it sure is purdy!

Can't wait to see pics of this bag! I'm so glad you bought this bag before I was tempted to do so! :graucho: I've become obsessed with blue bags lately.

-Stephanie (pond23)

sorry ladies the pics have to wait till later in the week when i get back from this trip. i'm a lil tipsy from the function and don t know where i put the digicam. it's a tiny tiny bag but the skin is amazing. the color is just a bit "not me" but i'll have to see tomorrow. my mom thought the color was amazing though when i pulled it out....just between this and the bronze python clutch, the bronze is def more my cup of tea...but they are two diff bags all together...hmmm.