1st edition flat brass classique..

Ohh beaux .... I'm so jealous - your flat brass looks just GOOOOORGEOUS :yes: :nuts: - thank you for the amazing pics !! OMG . . . I hope to can resist :rolleyes: ! The only thing is the missing strap . . . hhmmmmmmmmmm, too bad :sad:

Hey Ladies,

Tis a gorgeous find, and just wanna be honest, and confess that I'm gonna try my luck at bidding too.

Hoping and crossing all my fingers that this will be my first Balenciaga! :graucho:

chaussurewhore said:
it is probably sitting in the original dustbag. i never used my 02 caramel strap ever, and looked high and low to locate it with fab original dustbag when i sold it.:heart:

Has anyone emailed her yet and asked what the deal is with the strap? Just curious...

firstclass1 said:
Ohh beaux .... I'm so jealous - your flat brass looks just GOOOOORGEOUS :yes: :nuts: - thank you for the amazing pics !! OMG . . . I hope to can resist :rolleyes: ! The only thing is the missing strap . . . hhmmmmmmmmmm, too bad :sad:

^^Awww, thanks. I just adore my classique. It's one bag i'm sure i'll keep forever!
:yahoo:

I thought it was funny: I looked to see who had bid so far (I know our PF gals will all wait to the end) and I saw that bid2win threw her hat in the ring. Isn't this the bidder that won a few b-bag auctions, but doesn't pay for them?

beauxgoris said:
I thought it was funny: I looked to see who had bid so far (I know our PF gals will all wait to the end) and I saw that bid2win threw her hat in the ring. Isn't this the bidder that won a few b-bag auctions, but doesn't pay for them?

beaux ..... I was thinking the same thing !!! Enyone remember the details ? :wtf:

beauxgoris said:

Yes, she is also Stepinstyle7. She buys them and then sells them under her other Ebay ID for profit.