1st edition flat brass classique..

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. wow, that's crazy gorgeous, leave it to Amour to find this beauty :love:

2. Oooh! Isn't Avery looking for this? Or wait, did she already find one? lol.

ETA: yes, it is Avery! I just PMd her. Hope she gets it!:heart:

3. OMG ..... I've had it - sold it - missed it - must have it again :nuts: ;) :wlae: !!! THANK you "N" for sharing :love:

4. Oh, good luck to you, too, firstclass!:flowers:

5. Ohhh .... thank you pupster... :smile: - - - I didn't know that avery also is looking for this :wtf: - so I'll wait to her ! I've already asked the seller for a BIN .... I'm just waiting for an answer. Avery - don't worry, I'll not buy it right now - let me know if you're interested to buy it !!

6. hello all

just a question...but if there are already bidders on the item isnt asking the seller for a BIN a bit unfair??

and just so that there isnt any secrets between us pfers I have bid on this Bbag, and while it isnt my dream bag, I wouldnt be unhappy if I got it.

Having said all this I am willing to stand aside if there is another lovely PFer that really really wants it

hopefully no hard feelings..
    A.:flowers:

7. she won't do a BIN.. i might bid on it too :shame: just to confess!

8. I really wish it came with the strap. This is also my DREAM BAG! An original Le Dix would complete my collection.

I purchased a Le Dix in 2001 and before I even had a chance to wear it outside my apartment, damn 9/11 happened and I lost my job. So I returned it to Barneys for the $1200 refund (there's too much tax in NYC) and haven't found one of these babies for myself yet.

I can't pay as much as I did back in '01, especially since it's missing the shoulder strap. Should I wait for one with the strap, or test my luck with this pretty little number? She is in excellent condition.

9. It's so beautiful!! I really hope someone from PF gets it!!

10. hmmmmmmmm, i thought Avery already got her dream bag (?) :shrugs:...good luck to the girl who wins this gem :flowers:

11. Hi girls: yes, I have been waiting for one of these babies for a long time but have been so busy with my exams that I didn't get a chance to go online until now! Thanks PP for letting me know! ;)
    I can't believe it!! It's SO freakin' gorgeous!!!! :love: :love: :love:

12. Weren't they first made in 2001 though? Where's Mimi?! We need her expertise! ;) :love:

13. It's my dream bag too!!!! But I think I'll pass on this one! Good luck, ladies! And yes, I thought they were made in 2001?

14. OMG!!! it is GORGEOUS!!!! shame it doesn't come with the long strap though

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice