1941 collection pieces on sale

Lucky you!!! Usually my one FP store...the manager will automatically give me and my friend the FF discount. Not this year!!! He wasn't around so had to beg one of the SAs for FF discount. She told me she would give me the discount if I only promised not to return the bag. (Later found out that other FP stores allowed returns from FF purchases..) I asked if No Returns was because I am indecisive?? SA said no that everyone can't return because of FF.. (I ordered the Blue Rogue 36. At 40%off. Then 2 days after I got it, it went to 50% off plus FF..) I have never gotten a FF coupon from my two outlets.. and They know me well..that I only buy FP deletes.

Lynne :biggrin:
Me loves Elvis too can you believe it is 40 years????????

Reactions: LuvsElvis
My hubby and I went to one of the other FP stores in a mall we usually don't go to. He wanted to go to the furniture store and Coach was not far from it so we made both stops. He actually enabled me to get my Dinky!! It was one of the ones on the 50% off sale, the 1941 with the chain and the pink/black body. He kept insisting I needed it for traveling purposes. Sometimes I spend even more when hubby is around. He is a good enabler. LOL

My hubby and I went to one of the other FP stores in a mall we usually don't go to. He wanted to go to the furniture store and Coach was not far from it so we made both stops. He actually enabled me to get my Dinky!! It was one of the ones on the 50% off sale, the 1941 with the chain and the pink/black body. He kept insisting I needed it for traveling purposes. Sometimes I spend even more when hubby is around. He is a good enabler. LOL

You've got a keeper :biggrin:

My new and last new toy before I set sail for ban island. I promise this time. But to be fair it's just a tiny little thing.... that's bigger than a dinkier .

Pink tea rose clutch

View attachment 3747433

I love it so much. I have the one in green that I use as my wallet now though I might switch it out...
Congrats! This is the last thing I ordered using my F&F discount. Today, it shipped from a store.

Thats what I was confused about. They didn't have any logo so I assumed they were 1941, but the leather tags on them didn't have the carriage or the metal part like the 1941 collection do. There was a sign that said "fresh from retail" or something like that, so I asked an SA and she told me these were 1941. However, I think maybe she was mistake

They had the same department store saddle bags at the Toronto outlet. I also found it confusing with their "fresh from retail" sign. My SA's are amazing at that location and told me those were not 1941.

I'm usually incredibly picky and thought I'd totally stress over the hardware if it arrived like it did, but I think I just love the bag so much. I plan on using it, so I figure even with care, it will eventually show some wear. I'll watch it, and if it gets really bad or noticeable, I'll take it to Coach within the year and see if they can do something.

The 36 is the perfect size me for. I don't carry near enough to fill it, but as an almost 6' 2" guy, it's definitely the right fit. The 25 looks a little silly being so small, and the standard Rogue is ok, but I like this size best.

View attachment 3741677
(Excuse the mod shot. I took it this morning at work to show a friend, before I completely unwrapped it.)
Thank you so much for your mod shot! looks amazing on you.

Reactions: coachmanns
Speaking of saddle bags, I was in Nordstrom Rack the other day and they had some Coach saddle bags at a deeper than usual discount, they looked like they were 1941 because of the leather quality, leather lining and the gold "Genuine Glovetanned Leather" stamp. Yet the hangtags were regular Coach New York tags and, most oddly, there was a piece of thin plain leather sewed in where the creed was supposed to be! Price tag was a Coach tag although the print was a little different. Thought it was all so odd I investigated further when I stopped in tonight. This time I looked at the model tag inside and it was 37200C from 2015. Turns out it was this - http://www.coach.com/saddle-bag-with-personalized-storypatch/37200C.html Which explains why there is just a plain leather patch in the creed spot! And the photos in the listing have regular Coach tags, probably because the 1941 line was new then and still evolving the branding I guess. Still very unusual these would show up somewhere, they must have had a quite an overrun on these bags.

Speaking of saddle bags, I was in Nordstrom Rack the other day and they had some Coach saddle bags at a deeper than usual discount, they looked like they were 1941 because of the leather quality, leather lining and the gold "Genuine Glovetanned Leather" stamp. Yet the hangtags were regular Coach New York tags and, most oddly, there was a piece of thin plain leather sewed in where the creed was supposed to be! Price tag was a Coach tag although the print was a little different. Thought it was all so odd I investigated further when I stopped in tonight. This time I looked at the model tag inside and it was 37200C from 2015. Turns out it was this - http://www.coach.com/saddle-bag-with-personalized-storypatch/37200C.html Which explains why there is just a plain leather patch in the creed spot! And the photos in the listing have regular Coach tags, probably because the 1941 line was new then and still evolving the branding I guess. Still very unusual these would show up somewhere, they must have had a quite an overrun on these bags.
Couldn't access to post them the other day, but here's a couple of pics of what I was talking about:IMAG0433.jpgIMAG0431.jpgIMAG0434.jpg