10+ Things I hate about You. You have some too?

I'm loving this thread! :yahoo:

1. I hate the way you are constantly in my face droning on and on about things that I am not interested in. F**k off and bother someone else for a change. :hysteric:
2. I hate the way you took full credit for MY work just to spite me and the fact that I let it bother me so. You hateful, spiteful old witch.
3. I hate the fact that because I'm blonde and younger than most of the staff, you treat me like a second class citizen.
4. I hate you for ruining a great circle of friends and driving everyone away with your horrible arrogant attitude.
5. I hate the way you dont ask if you can borrow or use any of my things, you just TAKE. Keep away from my stuff you rude, ignorant F***er!
6. I hate the way you are constantly chasing me up on stuff even though you know I always have my work done on time. It REALLY pisses me off that no-one else gets this treatment and I hate you for it.
7. I hate the fact that you get away with so much stuff at work and yet go running to the boss to tell-tale about minor things on me. You horrible f***er!
8. I hate the way you constantly interupt conversations. Get some manners or better still, just f**k off!
9. I hate the way you always make a big deal of how much my bags cost. It's my money and I do not have to justify it to anyone. ESPECIALLY you.
10. I hate the way you talk about me behind my back and dont even have the decency to confront me. You spineless F***er.

God, that felt good. Sorry about the cyber swearing but I had to vent!

It felt so good on my first post, I've got to do it again...But I'm going to do it on multiple people, that I haven't had a chance to vent about yet :biggrin:

1. I hate how you pretended you were rich in High School. Everybody knew you were just like the rest of us, so why did you have to pretend?
2. I hate the fact that you had to take my J away from me. I had him first, you lied to him about me, and then you had him.
3. I hate the fact that you were soooo FREAKING CHEAP that you bought me christmas presents from the dollar store, when I bought you a Cashmere scarf from Saks.
4. I hate that you actually believed my friend when she told you those lies about me.
5. I hate that you were too lazy to get off of your ass to lose some of that weight that had obviously affected our 'intimate time'. Maybe if you would have started caring about yourself and your body, I would have still been attracted to you. No woman is attracted to a man who eats eats and eats.
6. I hate that you had to screw up and get in trouble. Now look what's happened?
7. I hate that you don't know what the f*ck your job is and tha tyou keep sending me to different offices so they can deal with my problems, instead of you actually getting off of your butt to look it up.
8. I hate that you're gay. ILU. No, I really do. If I wasn't with B right now, and you were straight - I'd definitely be after you.
9. I hate how you don't let me finish a sentence! SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!!!!!
10. Quit picking your pimples. It makes you look like a pizza face :sad:
11. I faked it the entire time that we were together.

Phew! That felt good ;D

1. I hate how you've been bothering me about the same thing for the past . . . what? 15 years now! I don't listen to you! Take the hint!
2. I hate how we can only enjoy treats on your terms. If you suggest them, fine, but GOD FORBID I suggest them!
3. I hate how you'e either so complimentary or so verbally abusive, depending on your mood.
4. I hate how you justify being verbally abusive as 'telling the truth.'
5. I hate how, even when I gave you free reign on things, you still insisted on keeping a running commentary about everything. SHUT UP FOR FIVE MINUTES!
6. I hate how it seems you don't have a mental filter and how you don't stop to think whether or not something you're going to say will piss you off.
7. I hate how sometimes you still treat me like a little girl.
8. I hate how I have to be conscious of what I order because I know that if I order wrong, you are going to say something about it. (Even when you've promised multiple times that you wouldn't.)
9. I hate how sometimes you have the tone in your voice like, "Okay, he's an idiot."
10. I hate how you almost never admit you're wrong, and when you do admit you're wrong, it's almost like you don't care.
11. I hate how you think every little thing that pops into your head is SO important to tell someone regardless of what they're doing and whether or not they actually give a rat's ass.
12. I hate how you're talking to me when I'm on the phone. You say it's because it's 'important.' And GOD FORBID I do it to you! Because when I"m doing it to you, it's 'rude.'

I hate the fact that I allowed you back into my f**king life!
I hate the fact that we may be apart once again because you're an idiot!
I hate when you breakdown after I react to your f**k ups! Be consistent.
I hate that I can't let you go!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate that you won't let me go!

1) I hate how you still treat me as a kid and think every decision I make w/o you is a wrong decision!
2) I hate how you just can't stop nagging about little things from morning till night! Ok, I understand your stress and concerns, but PLEASE... I don't need to hear the same freaking thing 100 times everyday!! Shut up already!
3) I hate how you're so freaking STUBBORN about everything and refuse to back down!
4) I hate how all you can think about is yourself and not how your actions will affect the people around you.
5) I hate how you think my universities are not good enough for you just because you can't brag to your side of family about me. So what if I didn't go to Harvard or Yale?? Who the f*ck cares!! It's not like the people on your side of family is any better when it comes to education! Don't forget, I'm the one with the highest degree among the females on your side of the family!
6) I hate how you always listen to everyone else BUT US, especially your ghetto gold-digger clients! And when you realize you make the wrong decisions regarding certain things because you didn't listen to our advices, you blame it on everyone but yourself! Hello... it's YOUR freaking fault for not listening to us to begin with!!! And you never learn!!
7) I hate how you blame us for not buying a house when the real estate market was cheap several years ago when it was YOU who refused to buy it in the first place!
8) I hate how you dislike the other side of the family just because they have different views towards certain things and they're way more liberal and down to earth than your uptight conservative family. Well, I love that side of the family so you can't prevent me from visiting them whenever I want to since they are still blood to me!
9) I hate how you try to dictate my life and how I should live my life. Well, it's MY life so I should have a say in how I want it to be!
10) I hate how you expect me to date/marry an Asian guy when you perfectly well know that I'm in love and very satisfy with my guy. So what if he's not Asian and doesn't speak the same language as your side of the family, it doesn't make him a bad person! Try giving him a chance before you jump into your ridiculous conclusions! I especially hate it when you run into your friends and when they ask if I'm dating someone, you always reply "yes, but they're NOT serious at all!" WTF??!!

Whew... ok I feel so much better now!!

#1 I hate that no matter what the topic is, you think you are always right.

#2 I hate that when you do admit you are wrong, which is about once every 5 years, you end it with “But it's because ______” therefore blaming someone/something else and eliminating your responsibility.

#3 I hate that you're an adult and yet make faces and roll your eyes constantly. This is usually followed by telling me I'm “immature.”

#4 I hate that after an argument you continue to talk even after you've asked everyone to be quiet and drop it. Then when anyone responds to you, scream at them for “not being able to let it go.”

#5 I hate that you lie.

#6 I hate that you have become more of a rude b***h since starting your new job.

#7 I hate that we are part of the same family.

I hate how you dare talk on the cell phone in front of me giggling like a silly
school girl ON MY DIME
I hate how you infected our computer with several hundred viruses--this is
our WORK computer, not your personal computer for your family photos!

1. I HATE you for making me this way
2. I hate you FOR your selfishness
3.I hate how you always copy me
4.I hate how hot you think you are, your f***** gross and you look like a ...
5. I hate you for being how lucky you are....
6.I hate you for being petty.
7.I hate you for not being attentive
8.I hate you for looking down upon me with your ignorant and arrogant ideas
9.I hate you for not trying harder
10. I love you dearly...but I hate you so much at the same time

I barely know you but I hate how skanky you are

I hate how you cheated the system to get your Green Card

I hate how you pick up my rejects and turn them into gold--it just makes me
sick to know that you've made over a million dollars on a piece of land that
I decided not to buy

I hate how slutty you are--your reputation is disgusting

I hate your voice--YUCK

oohh I need this....

-I hate how I let you into my life, I should have never returned that damn phone call!
-I hate that I was fooled to think we were so close I could tell you things I would never repeat to another person.
-I hate how you have mood swings like you have a few different people living in your head.
-I hate that you make me feel used
-I hate that you act like you are so damn original but took plenty of advise from me & put it to use in your business!
-I hate that I'm your bestfriend one week & the next you treat me like a telemarketer when I call. Please let the others in your head know we were friends.
-I hate to see you lie about who/where you are in your life. Maybe one day..but be true to yourself now!
-I hate to think I trusted you!
-I hate that I allowed you to get close enough to hurt me
-I hate that you think you have to change friends when something major goes on in your life!

1. I hate how you pretend to be so sweet and innocent when you are just as catty as the rest of them and talk about everyone hardcore behind their backs.

2. I hate how you always start telling mushy/heart tugging stories and tell everyone how you cried about this and that just so people feel sorry for you/give you props for being "so caring" and having "such a big heart" GAG!

3. I hate how you never stick up for me when I stood by you so many times.

4. I hate how you never have time for me when I always made time for you when you needed someone to talk to.

5. I hate how you make excuses for everything and blatently lie.

6. I hate how you are so smug, knowing that no one will ever believe how you REALLY are.

7. I hate how you have the audacity to get jealous and possessive of our mutual friends when *I* was the one who introduced you to ALL of them. They were all my close friends first and if it weren't for me, you wouldn't be close and probably wouldn't even TALK to any of them.

8. I hate how you act as if I owe you an apology when you are the one who screwed me over.

9. I hate the way you spell your name.

10. I hate the fact that I honestly believed that when I met you, I thought I finally found a best female friend that I wouldn't have problems with. You almost had me there, but turns out, you're just like the rest.

Wow....that honestly DOES make me feel better!! Thanks for this idea!

1. I hate that you are so selfish..... and that you do things for YOUR OWN benefit without thought or regard for others.
2. I hate your mother, your father, and your brother. They all need to grow the hell up!
3. I hate that you talk out of your ass..... you say one thing and then do the complete opposite.
4. I hate that you say you still love me.
5. I hate when you call me and tell me that you're thinking about me.
6. I hate that you have no plan for the future. No ambition. At all.
7. I HATE WHEN YOU SULK! What is up with that!? You are 24 not 4!!!!!! Act your f*cking age!
8. I HATE THAT YOU CAN'T BE HAPPY FOR ME!
9. But, MOST OF ALL.......... I HATE YOUR TIMING! WHY that day!? WHY couldn't you have waited ONE MORE DAY? Just one more day. :censor: :censor: :censor:

I hate how you think you can run my life.
I hate that you think every decision I make in my life has to do with you.
I hate that you never appreciate a single thing I've done for you.
I hate that you put me down in front of other people.
I hate that you think I can never make anything of myself.
I hate that you don't like the one I love.
I hate that you dont know a single thing that I like.
I hate that no matter how hard I try I can never please you.
I hate that I still even try.
I hate how you always manage to ruin a perfectly good day for me.
I hate how you always compair to me to others, I AM ME! Just accept it!
I hate that you always put other people's feelings before mine.
I hate that you never stand up for me.
I hate that you think I'm a looser because I don't have all my ducks in a roll.
I hate how manipulative you are.