10%off Tokidoki purses,shirts + free shipping

OHHHHHHHHHHHH, ok yeah nothing for me then. lol. I Was thinking of getting my ss something but nope.......not $20 shipping.

Jess, does your SS live on the mainland? Maybe you can just have it sent to her address! I think they do gift wrap & you could enclose a note like, "From your SS!" and have the company send you the invoice instead! (maybe?? just a thought!) That will save you the extra $20 for shipping from them PLUS the shipping out to your SS later!

Jess, does your SS live on the mainland? Maybe you can just have it sent to her address! I think they do gift wrap & you could enclose a note like, "From your SS!" and have the company send you the invoice instead! (maybe?? just a thought!) That will save you the extra $20 for shipping from them PLUS the shipping out to your SS later!

*cough* no not on the mainland exactly lolz..but thanks...that was a great idea :sad:

I placed an order from them today. I ordered the playground bracelett. About 2 hours after they emailed me to tell me it was on backordere and they expected to get new stuff in 2-6 weeks. :sad: If i would have know I would have used my 10% off on something else

aww i tried! i guess other hawaii girls could do that too if they were thinking about sending their SS's stuff. Or even have the items shipped to someone they trust in the mainland and then have that person ship it out for them & they can paypal them the shipping cost. (Either way you're not spending the whole $20 and hey, we all know that money can be used to buy more toki! :P)

Thanks for the heads up!! Sorry to be of topic but, Do you guys know why on some cites the description for the bracelet say its silver toned and some say its 100% sterling and some say its silver plated? They all sell it for the same price and look the same.

That sucks!! didnt know shipping wasnt included for people in Hawaii. let me know if anyone needs help placing an order...u could use my address and I could send them to you for free.

aww... I actually had good service there... well semi-awesome... awesome in ordering/finding the product... not so awesome when asking about shipping and not getting a response :sweatdrop:

I placed an order from them today. I ordered the playground bracelett. About 2 hours after they emailed me to tell me it was on backordere and they expected to get new stuff in 2-6 weeks. :sad: If i would have know I would have used my 10% off on something else

Don't count on getting it. I had ordered a Pink Lady dog tag and they emailed me the same thing to say it would be in within 3 weeks. That was almost 2 months ago and now the site says "sold out". I never heard anything back from them and they never shipped the necklace.:tdown:

Yikes. WTF, they sent out that email and stuff..and they dont even have proudct in stock? I really dont think they should be taking orders if they don't have it....but they dont charge before they actually send out eh?