1 LV bag or 2 pairs of shoes?

would you rather buy...

• one LV bag

• two hot pairs of designer (non-LV) shoes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Shoes wear out fairly quickly, they're generally not really noticed, and they're not nearly as much fun. The bag will last for many years. Definitely the LV bag.

ITA! I don't mind spending a lot of money on bags because they last years and years. I wear out my shoes too quickly to justify hundreds$$ on them. Plus, (IMO) my Nine West shoes look as good as my high-end designer shoes, they are MORE comfortable, and most people can't tell the difference.

bag for sure, why??? because it will last a lifetime.

shoes get wear and tear faster cos you scratch it against the ground (rough surface) so it will not last a lifetime in my own opinion.

LV bag because I get tired of my shoe styles faster than I do with bags and they tend to wear very easily from both myself and the less-than-ideal environment I'm in (snowy, muddy, dusty). Bag bag bag~

any picture pm? i would love to say bag, cause compare to shoes, bag probably more long lasting and can be taken care more ... but and then with so many bags, maybe shoes will be fun to have in between? oh, gosh ... i didnt help at all ... did i? pm, choose what u love the most!

Shoes can also have a trendy look/style if you're not careful (platform, round toe, point toe, etc.) so I'd get the bag as it will take you for years. And, like someone else here said, bags wear better/longer.