1 carat diamond ring or Hermes bag?

:idea:I have an idea. Try on the bag, then try on the ring. Whichever one takes your breath away/ makes you dizzy/ makes your heart skip a few beats, is the one you should go with. Thats how I usually decide when buying luxury items!:girlsigh:

:idea:I have an idea. Try on the bag, then try on the ring. Whichever one takes your breath away/ makes you dizzy/ makes your heart skip a few beats, is the one you should go with. Thats how I usually decide when buying luxury items!:girlsigh:

I agree! Both will make lovely & timeless additions to your wardrobe - you really can't go wrong with either choice :yes:

ITA. If you already married and have a ring I would get the Hermes bag and for 8K you can get yourself a bigger diamond elsewhere set in the Tiffany's setting.

I would go for the Hermes because it is ultimate attainment in the field!!! Whereas the 1 carat ring is likel.... there is always something bigger and better, and the others are right, you can get it for cheaper from a jeweler...

Hermès. You can always get a LOVELY diamond somewhere else for far less than Tiffany prices. . . and carry your Hermès bag while shopping.
:smile:
U guys dont get i.t.. Shes trying to decide between a Hermes and a Tiffany diamond, not a Hermes and a lesser quality item of jewelry. Thats like saying "Oh well you can always get a lovely fake Birkin copy from Thailand"... :faint: