1/2 Off Dylan Croc Sale...Plus 35% off

Green Zebra

love to nap
Oct 17, 2008
Just wanted to make sure everyone not only knows about the LP 50% off Dylan Croc Sale, but also that you can use code LUCKYBREAKS4 for an additional 35% off.

Can someone (please) keep me from buying the turquoise shoulder bag and wallet? I've been looking at them all day and I'm starting to weaken...:wondering

yeaaaaahhh i just broke down and snagged a turq croc bag,,, couldnt resist w/ the 1/2 off + 35% on top of that!!!! what the??? & of course a matching turq croc holiday wallet,,,, nah green ZEBRA,,, don't hold back,,, grab those steals!!! :tup::nuts::yahoo:

WTF why did you have to tell me there was an additional 35% off!??!!? GAH!

I totally just bought a viola wallet; now I can hope for finding a deal on a viola shoulder bag at some point in my life!

ahhh crapppp,,, went back n had to buy another croc at that price!!! nabbed a topaz shoulder bag,,, i love the satchels, but can't stand it when i cant wear a bag on my shoulder,,, does anyone have any luck putting one of those over their shoulder???

Just wanted to make sure everyone not only knows about the LP 50% off Dylan Croc Sale, but also that you can use code LUCKYBREAKS4 for an additional 35% off.

Can someone (please) keep me from buying the turquoise shoulder bag and wallet? I've been looking at them all day and I'm starting to weaken...:wondering

haha i laugh because i brought both the turquoise shoulder bag and wallet! couldn't help myself! thanks~

ahhh crapppp,,, went back n had to buy another croc at that price!!! nabbed a topaz shoulder bag,,, i love the satchels, but can't stand it when i cant wear a bag on my shoulder,,, does anyone have any luck putting one of those over their shoulder???

I have the double zippy, but I can wear it over my shoulder just fine, and I am not skinny at all. The croc embossed leather is very soft, so it kind of slouches, which makes it easy to wear over the shoulder.

thanx tejava,, just went back on that note,,,, & bought a double zippy in emerald & turquoise!!!!! yeahhh just because of what you said,,,, they rock w/ all of the studds and zips,,, hope i like em,, show me some pics of yours,,, kay??? thanx agian:yahoo::yahoo:

thanx tejava,, just went back on that note,,,, & bought a double zippy in emerald & turquoise!!!!! yeahhh just because of what you said,,,, they rock w/ all of the studds and zips,,, hope i like em,, show me some pics of yours,,, kay??? thanx agian:yahoo::yahoo:

I got so many compliments on the Viola Double Zippy, I guess because of the eye-catching golden studs. I also like the 3 separate zippered compartments which allow me to organize my things separately. The zebra print lining is just GORGEOUS, the fabric is so smooth that it resembles silk!

I will take some modeling pics tonight to share with you. This bag is so well made and the leather is so soft that it doesn't even deform after I squeezed it in the bottom of my suitcase for almost a week! That was just too amazing!