'07 Fall/Winter Jaune (Yellow)

I was told the violet tote pictured here is different from the ones with all the hardware. Also bigger. I saw a pic of one with the row of silver hardware down the center, but without those other panels. The rest is just leather. That is the one I was told was called the Rock and Roll Tote and it looked really good. The styles are all new so there seems to be a little confusion, so who knows.

ceejay...i LOVE the second bag you posted...i think it's the only bbag i'm getting this season...i just can't decide what color i want...i've seen it the purple too, but this scan is bad...
i want to know what other color combos it's going to come in...

does the front of the violet bag look something like this? this bag is called the "clous"

07m.jpg

Yes ... that's it, except the picture that I saw didn't have the 2-front "panels" as seen above.

I was told the violet tote pictured here is different from the ones with all the hardware. Also bigger. I saw a pic of one with the row of silver hardware down the center, but without those other panels. The rest is just leather. That is the one I was told was called the Rock and Roll Tote and it looked really good. The styles are all new so there seems to be a little confusion, so who knows.

I hope I just cleared this up; you're right according to the pics that I saw. The "Rock & Roll" tote has the "spine" (silver hardware) in the middle, but not the panels on the sides as seen in the above picture ... and yes, it's fairly good-sized (and not cheap, I'm afraid!).

Is this the mini-purse or is it something different?

MyBags020.jpg

I'd love to get this clutch in violet! I wonder what the dimensions are. I'm going to call Daphne tomorrow.

The pic that I saw looked like the above ... except that it had handles (just like the "regular" handbag). So ... maybe there's a clutch and a mini-purse bag? Anyone know for sure???