'06 LILAC MADNESS... look what I found today

Lucky you to pick that up! It's absolutly gorgeous! <-- jealous

It's true that every family has a relative like that, in my family's case, I have too many. I bailed my cousin out because she was pregnant. I got that money back right away from the court because you get bail back as soon as the bailed one appears in court. I did 9 hours of time for a government mistake in the department of motor vehicles. My hubby did 3 hours of time for a government mistake on a traffic ticket he did pay. My sister did a few hours in detox for public intoxication. LOL I could probably go on and on. I have a messed up family.

allison said:
Lucky you to pick that up! It's absolutly gorgeous! <-- jealous

It's true that every family has a relative like that, in my family's case, I have too many. I bailed my cousin out because she was pregnant. I got that money back right away from the court because you get bail back as soon as the bailed one appears in court. I did 9 hours of time for a government mistake in the department of motor vehicles. My hubby did 3 hours of time for a government mistake on a traffic ticket he did pay. My sister did a few hours in detox for public intoxication. LOL I could probably go on and on. I have a messed up family.

All familes have these dynamics. My brother, god love him, is not a bad person. He's just not real bright at times. :lol: We did get the bail money back but I told him to use it to pay his fines. I figured it was a gift and I would not see it again. I did it more for my Mom, because my father died several years ago and she just can't take the stress of dealing with my brother's issues so much anymore. Anyway, he got a tax refund and finally paid me back. I nearly fainted from shock :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Jailbird bag!!! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: That's the best bag story I've heard! Way up there with the poodle bag!

BTW, my 06 ink city's leather is thicker and waaayy less distressed/marbly than my 05 rouge city! I think there's just variations between the same bags. You got a beautiful one!!

Roo, absolutely gorgeous bag!!! Congrats!!! (BTW... jailbird bag??? LOL you're hilarious!!! and my '05 rouge doesn't have a whole lot of distressing either, which I love, and yours looks just as lovely!!!)