'04 Rose Twiggy!!

Not sure if I am supposed to post in here but I am the seller of this bag. Just wanted to let you all know why I am not accepting paypal. I have had too many people do chargebacks so I am very nervous to accept. I will say that if one of you gals buys it I will accept paypal, I would just have to add the paypal fee. Anyway, hope this helps. :yes:

Jennifer

I am sorry to hear about the chargebacks. I thought that was why no paypal and it is totally understandable. I hope I didn't offend you by what I wrote as that was not my intention. Your bags are beautiful!!! If I ever get paid for my last auctions I am not sure if I would be able to stop myself from bidding. Good Luck!!!

I didn't take offense at all. I just wanted to let everyone know why the no paypal. I know you gals on here so I have no problem with taking paypal from all of you. Paypal never protects the seller and with the rampant scams on eBay it is hard to protect yourself. :yes:

I didn't take offense at all. I just wanted to let everyone know why the no paypal. I know you gals on here so I have no problem with taking paypal from all of you. Paypal never protects the seller and with the rampant scams on eBay it is hard to protect yourself. :yes:

I totally understand you giggles! There is a scam that is going on with people using stolen credit cards to pay and when the innocent person finds out they do a chargeback!