Kelly Danse

^hermes_lover, there was one exactly like in the picture above on ebay and it's been listed for quite a long time by one of the best resellers out there. It's gone now...but may be you should try ebay to find yours? Good luck!

>_< I think I might want one too, to us as a messenger only. It seems very practical as a part of H clubbing attire. lol. I haven't noticed the bag before. =/ Is it still in FSH and how much is it? One size only?:sweatdrop:

Wow, I did not know one could carry it like this! I have always carried mine messenger-style. Now I have an alternative!

attachment.php

I'm really interested in this bag as well. I'm new to Hermes though. You can go to a store and order this bag correct? If the wait list isn't too long? Or do they not make this bag very often? Sorry...just confused.

I'm used to carrying small bags so this would be perfect if I could customize it

i'm thinking of getting a kelly danse - would anyone have pictures of what it looks like messenger or backpack style? also, i know this is a small purse, but does anyone have any idea of how much stuff it can hold?

thanks in advance!

There is a matte poussiere croc one at Riverside still. I find the danse to be a good travel bag. As a clutch, it doesn't work for me as I like to have a little handle, like on the kelly longue and KP. JMO. It certainly holds more than a KP, and has the option to be used as a shoulder bag. Note that it does not hang well on the shoulder due to the fact that the hooks are only on the back of the bag, not the top. I didn't like that part. It looks best on the hip, like a fanny pack.