Kelly Danse

i'm thinking of getting a kelly danse - would anyone have pictures of what it looks like messenger or backpack style? also, i know this is a small purse, but does anyone have any idea of how much stuff it can hold?

thanks in advance!

The Charlotte store has a red one. You should call Darra there. She has a couple pics that show it well.

thanks kaka, hermesmonkey, and kalliegirl -

i checked out the ones on ebay, i think i'll think about it some more!

hermes money - your descriptions are very helpful! thanks much!

kalliegirl - hmmm, a red one would be perfect....i'll have to do more research though..

There is a matte poussiere croc one at Riverside still. I find the danse to be a good travel bag. As a clutch, it doesn't work for me as I like to have a little handle, like on the kelly longue and KP. JMO. It certainly holds more than a KP, and has the option to be used as a shoulder bag. Note that it does not hang well on the shoulder due to the fact that the hooks are only on the back of the bag, not the top. I didn't like that part. It looks best on the hip, like a fanny pack.
:yucky:

• Haha
Reactions: jiljenner
^ Hi Lisa..... I own one and think it's a fantastic little bag that's great for simple evening events and days when you want to just carry a few things with you. I carry the Danse most as a shoulder bag (double loop of the strap), a crossbody bag (like how Renee Z has worn the bag) and a clutch (my fav use of the bag). Surprisingly, it carries a lot and is almost the size of a 20cm Kelly! I really like the casual vibe to the bag and how it's something unique and uncommon on the streets. To me, it's a totally unexpected take on the kelly! =))

^ Hi Lisa..... I own one and think it's a fantastic little bag that's great for simple evening events and days when you want to just carry a few things with you. I carry the Danse most as a shoulder bag (double loop of the strap), a crossbody bag (like how Renee Z has worn the bag) and a clutch (my fav use of the bag). Surprisingly, it carries a lot and is almost the size of a 20cm Kelly! I really like the casual vibe to the bag and how it's something unique and uncommon on the streets. To me, it's a totally unexpected take on the kelly! =))

Great input juicyagogo! Is it too long to wear messenger style?