So happyyyyy....look what i found?

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Hello,
I just got back from NM and i found the most gorgeous Origan City. :happydance: I thought i should share my happy family with you all. Now i have to send my BI Twiggy back to BalNY and get another yummmy baby.:graucho:

Attachments

• img_1587 (2).jpg
    img_1587 (2).jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_1584.JPG
    IMG_1584.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 185
Hi Nanaz!!! Congratulations on your origan city!!! She is beautiful!!!
Hi Mass- today was my lucky day.:smile: I walked into NM and it was sitting there and waiting for me. I always wanted to have this color and BI Twiggy is going back to BalNY. I will either exchange it or wait for Spring colors. I like your midafternoon. I saw it at NM in Caramel and Truffle color. Oh they also had the BI in First (only one though).:flowers:

Hi Mass- today was my lucky day.:smile: I walked into NM and it was sitting there and waiting for me.

It always seems to be like that for bags that were "meant to be." I wasn't planning on buying my grey twiggy but she was just sitting there on the counter at barney's (a customer/warehouse return actually) but I love it! You need to put up your Jessica Alba modeling pics soon! :P

Hi Mass- today was my lucky day.:smile: I walked into NM and it was sitting there and waiting for me.

It always seems to be like that for bags that were "meant to be." I wasn't planning on buying my grey twiggy but she was just sitting there on the counter at barney's (a customer/warehouse return actually) but I love it! You need to put up your Jessica Alba modeling pics soon! :P
Hahaha, you are so funny.:lol: I think she is my twin sister.;)

Thats awesome! Poor Blue India Twiggy is going back! I will call you tomorrow, Nicole and I are going to dinner and then going to see Chicago (the play not the group)...YAY for nanaz!