So happyyyyy....look what i found?

1. Hello,
    I just got back from NM and i found the most gorgeous Origan City. :happydance: I thought i should share my happy family with you all. Now i have to send my BI Twiggy back to BalNY and get another yummmy baby.:graucho:

img_1587 (2).jpg IMG_1584.JPG
  2. Congrats!!!!!!!! The leather and color are GORGEOUS!!!!!!

3. I love origan! Congrats and enjoy it!

4. ooh, that's a pretty color for fall! congrats!

5. Hi Nanaz!!! Congratulations on your origan city!!! So glad you found another Balenciaga to love!!! :yahoo:

6. Hi Mass- today was my lucky day.:smile: I walked into NM and it was sitting there and waiting for me. I always wanted to have this color and BI Twiggy is going back to BalNY. I will either exchange it or wait for Spring colors. I like your midafternoon. I saw it at NM in Caramel and Truffle color. Oh they also had the BI in First (only one though).:flowers:

7. which NM???

8. lovely!:heart:

10. Tyson's Corner in Virginia. 703-761-1600.:smile:

12. Thats awesome! Poor Blue India Twiggy is going back! I will call you tomorrow, Nicole and I are going to dinner and then going to see Chicago (the play not the group)...YAY for nanaz!

13. Have fun!:supacool:

14. Wow the origan is gorgeous, you have a beautiful b-bag family.

15. Wow, that's gorgeous! Lucky you! Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice