New Bronze City and Origan Box

Rondafaye

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
I just received my bronze city and it's sooo nice. It looks great with my origan box. I'll definitely be wearing some earth tones to work next week to give it a test run!

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 92
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 128
Thanks! I just got a new laptop (the old computer is pfft) and I'm trying to learn all the new programs that came with the new one. I was used to my old photo editor and the new one will take some getting used to. So my photos aren't the greatest!

Thanks for sharing! Now I can finally see a clear picture of the bronze! I love it!:love: How is the leather? How does the metallic leather compare with the non-metallic leathers? What colors would the bronze look best with?

I love the 2 colors together! They are so pretty!:heart: :heart:

Zacorey: I think the bronze will look great with autumn shades -- browns, deep corals, beige, taupe, reds, etc.

Powderpuff: I love the origan. I really like certain shades of green and taupe and this is in that family. I'm so glad I went with origan.

Zacorey: I think the bronze will look great with autumn shades -- browns, deep corals, beige, taupe, reds, etc.

Powderpuff: I love the origan. I really like certain shades of green and taupe and this is in that family. I'm so glad I went with origan.
Rondafaye- i love your Origan bag. I was so lucky today because i just found my Origan City. Great choice for all year around.:love: