What are your fashion-related shopping addictions?

ashlend

Sep 9, 2006
Meaning, what things do you keep buying even though you KNOW you don't need any more of them?

Mine: cashmere sweaters, bras/panties, evening dresses (I hate to be seen in the same one twice, so I'm always buying a new one each time there's an event I have to go to... I'm such a diva :shame: ), jewelry bigtime, and t-shirts (I have at least twice as many tees as I could reasonably need). Also coats and jackets -- I seem to buy at least one every fall/winter whether I actually need it or not.

~Ash

I tend to buy lots of sweaters (turtlenecks and cowl necks to be exact) every fall/winter. My bf jokes that I have every color and style imaginable to man.

I'm also a fan of big bags and have already bought two in the past month--my black muse and a Jimmy Choo Ramona. :love:

But my secret obsession is fashionable designer lingerie. :shame: Every time I visit my local boutique(s)--there are two fabulous ones within a 5 min. drive from my house--I come out with a new purchase. Love Princess Tam Tam, Malizia by La Perla, I. D. Sarrieri (pretty lacy/silk bustiers!), Parah, and Huit (they often make cute sets).

I've got a disproportional amount of tank tops and t-shirts in my coset. ... but they're basics, hey! I've also got a nice collection of fine jewelry building up. A girl can never have too much bling, right?

Oh, and clubbing tops. Each one's different enough from the other, but considering that I go out clubbing, like, three times a year...

Things I Don't Have Many Of But Can't Resist Buying When The Opportunity Presents Itself: Jeans, cashmere sweaters.

Shoes and clothes for going out at night. Also cashmere sweaters this time of year, not so much coats b/c I'm picky about fit and its hard for me to find something that I love.

I love tailored menswear blazers in fun colors, my typical daytime outfit in the fall is a nice blazer, sweater underneath, and jeans. Everytime I see a new blazer at J Crew I have to stop myself from ordering it, I've already got too many!

Shoes, evening / cocktail dresses (I have ten in my closet right now that I have never worn), jeans (I wear two pairs all of the time and the rest of them just sit in the closet--don't even know how many I have), Victoria's Secret PINK shorts and sweat pants....I am a shopaholic, I could list so much more that I dont' really need but keep buying!