Jessica Simpson

omgosh she looks like a 40yr old street walker :wondering like how they dress on tv for those cold nites!
To say she looks 40 YEARS OLD is an exageration - maybe 38.:lol:

JK.;)

She's very pretty, but completely misguided in matters of style, taste, business and the heart. The streetwalker reference is, unfortunately, right on the money. This is way to much going on. The necklace? With this outfit? Who is her stylist?

She needs to stick with a long, youthful hairstyle and stop wearing so much darn make-up.

She's so pretty-she really doesn't need all that make-up. An awful lot of smoky eye stuff going on. For a second I thought she resembled Anna Nicole Smith! And she's definitely looking way older than she is. Too sad.

She looks abSOlutely horrible!! Whoever did her makeup and put together that outfit for her needs to be fired! I have to admit, since the divorce, she's been looking & doing a lot of DUMB things!!!:yucky: :weird:

I saw her on Extra recently and she said she hates the lip injections she got and will never do it again. We saw "Employee of the Month" today, it was very cute and very funny and Dane Cook is sooo cute! I was disappointed to see on the credits that her father was one of the Producers.