Jessica Simpson

I saw her on Extra recently and she said she hates the lip injections she got and will never do it again. We saw "Employee of the Month" today, it was very cute and very funny and Dane Cook is sooo cute! I was disappointed to see on the credits that her father was one of the Producers.
:heart: Dane Cook!! :love::love::love: He's the only reason I want to go see that movie!

She is a classic case of overexposure. I am not sure if her father is afraid the 15 minutes would be up if she was low key for awhile but she really should take a page from the Beyonce book and lay low for awhile.

I will continue to say this, Jessica does not know how to dress! She may wear designer clothes (and some are actually wearable and stylish) the problem is with they way she wears the clothes! I think that she tries too hard and over does it! If she wore just a few of those pieces she is wearing in the picture and wore them with something else perhaps? I think she would have better results! I wonder who is advising her because she needs help!

I agree! Does her mother dress her?

I don't understand how someone goes to their own movie premiere with chipped (dark!) nail polish. Her smiles all look vacant recently. I think she seems like a depressed person who is not taking care of themselves and is trying to put on a happy facade. She makes me sad.

She is a classic case of overexposure. I am not sure if her father is afraid the 15 minutes would be up if she was low key for awhile but she really should take a page from the Beyonce book and lay low for awhile.

everyone loved beyonce even more for doing that everyone missed her and then when she came back, she was freakin hotter than ever!:yahoo:

oh my goodness. that first pic, shes orange like an oompa loompa!!!

and oh dear. that jeweled necklace with a puffer? her stylist must be on vacation.

her face keeps changing everytime i see her. maybe its makeup, maybe its trips to teh plastic surgeon