Sharing purses with your mom?

My mom has lots of non designer bags and does not use them if they look nice so I think she'd be too scared to use any of my LV, I would love it if she was into LV I would definitely trade part time with her!

My mom is very simple and doesn't have/want any designer stuff but if she ever did ask to borrow my bags, I would absolutely share them with her. She's done so much for me already. :heart: I bought her the damier soho because she was still taking some classes and I figured a cute bookbag would keep her hands free, but she never got around to using it so I took it back. =p

I am in the mom position in this case and my daughter is still young for LV. But if she ever wants to borrow my bags, I am happy to share with her as long as she is careful about them.

Yes, but it's more like we give each other bags that we never use. For example: I hated the damier papillon and she loved it so now it's hers. She lives 6 hrs away so when I visit I go raid her closet lol! We do this a lot, it's fun :smile:

I am in the mom position in this case and my daughter is still young for LV. But if she ever wants to borrow my bags, I am happy to share with her as long as she is careful about them.

I also am in the mom postition, but my daughter is 23 and she loves to borrow my bags. She takes very good care of them so I usually don't mind. However, she has never even asked to use my mirage or my suhali bags. I guess she knows better.;)

I can't share bags with my mom. I like bigger bags and she likes small ones. She always drooled over my black denim cabby but it was too big for her, so I got her a blue denim baggy pm....her first LV.

i wish! my mother has never carried a bag in her life and would drop dead if she knew i spent 700 bucks on a speedy (i only have 1 lv)... so you're lucky! enjoy double the pleasure!