Sharing purses with your mom?

My mom and I are very close, but we do not share purses. She is not a luxury girl, and does not tend to buy herself expensive things. She has several Coach purses that I bought for her or she inherited from me when I stopped using it. She does not change bags often, but wears them until they dye! Every now and then she will borrow a purse for fancy night out, but she knows how much LV costs and so refuses to touch any of them!

I guess I'm weird but I could never share a purse with anyone, even my mom. A bag to me is so personal. I've given bags to people but I never wanted them back.

No. Not that I wouldn't. My mom is just very traditional and very practical. She could never justify paying what we pay for these bags. I don't even talk LV with her or my sister. They are two peas in a pod when it comes to this issue. I don't know where I got my taste. :smile:

My mom used to be into designer handbags, so i get to use her old Gucci's, Chanel's, and LV's. But she never borrows mine, not that i would mind. My aunt has an AMAZING collection of just about everything and i know i can borrow her anytime as well, and I have nothing that already doesn't own in triplicate.

/though my mom did say that once i get a PhD she could like a Birkin....how she learned about the Birkin is beyond me.

My mom only recently got into loving luxury bags. She bought her first (and only, so far) LV (Eva) in may, when she turned 50. Shes thinking about getting a bigger bag for work, so right now shes using my mono bucket, to see if it is what she wants.
Its looks so good on her, makes her somehow glow. She really deserves that. I actually thought about giving it to her.

thats so haute ur lucky!!i live 1100 miles away from my mom ..but warning on palermo if you dont fill it it doesnt hold its shape ,,however I LOVE MINE AND CANT PUT IT DOWN SO I RECOMEND IT!!

Me!! My mom's not obsessed, per se, but my obsession has rubbed off on her! She's very frugal with spending, but she loves buying classics that she assures me will be mine someday. :love:

my mom and I have the same shoe size too, so needless to say I'm always rummaging in her closet!

My mom and I have never shared purses before but I occasionally give her some of my handbags that I don't tend to wear often. She, on the other hand, keeps all of her handbags...lol...that is so not fair but oh well :shrugs: