When you buy new Mono Mini Sac HL....

puteri

May 15, 2006
does it come with lock and keys? Is this bag useful running light errands? would like inputs from those who love it? Thanks for any inputs!:smile:

p10382911_ph_hero.jpg

( picture from Elux)

Thanks for all your replies. i did chat with Elux and it did confirm that it comes with lock and keys. it is just too cute!
Anyway I am considering another bag: pochette cite. somehow i just love the shape. i did search on this forum but nobody seems to have this bag!
p10361379_ph_hero.jpg
pix from elux

It has leather lining! I might consider this also. It should serve my purpose: to take for my casual dinner out at the sushi restaurant!
If any of you have this bag, please post picture modelling it. thanks a lot!

The mini sac HL was my first Louis Vuitton bag, and I loved it! I don't carry much to begin with, but this bag was perfect for nights out, errands, etc.

I think that is a cute bag, Nice for on days when you dont want to carry a big bag :biggrin:

Thanks for all your replies. i did chat with Elux and it did confirm that it comes with lock and keys. it is just too cute!
Anyway I am considering another bag: pochette cite. somehow i just love the shape. i did search on this forum but nobody seems to have this bag!
p10361379_ph_hero.jpg
pix from elux

It has leather lining! I might consider this also. It should serve my purpose: to take for my casual dinner out at the sushi restaurant!
If any of you have this bag, please post picture modelling it. thanks a lot!

The mini sac HL was my first Louis Vuitton bag, and I loved it! I don't carry much to begin with, but this bag was perfect for nights out, errands, etc.

This was my first LV purchase too!! I LOVE small bags, mine is a good 11 years old by now I think.....anyway, got a strap for it too and I still find this bag as useful as the day I bought it!