Monogram LV-inyl, Cuir Embossé, Multicolore Mink on Vuitton.com

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Some of the new bags are on the web site now!
attachment.php

The white Squinchy, IMO, doesn't look as bad as the black one. The black one just reminds me of a garbage bag!! As for the messenger...maybe that in white would look nice.

Messenger: 2900 Euros
Squinchy: 1200 Euros
Polly: 2300 Euros
Stephen: 2500 Euros
Bum bag: 5000 Euros

:sweatdrop: phew! Those prices! The Squinchy is cute though!
Anyone? :graucho:

Attachments

• newvuitton.jpg
    newvuitton.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 682
I didn't think I ilked the messenger in black until I saw the the picture of Andre Leon Talley in the celeb thread. That bag looks awesome, I like the size & the way the material catches the light. Polly & Stephen are gorgeous, but Akk! those prices!!!

Hi! I am new. I too saw the squichy IRL. I saw it in red. It was amazing in person. I thought about it, went back one hour later, and it was gone. Now I"m on a wait list. We'll see!
The SA was modelling the different ways it can be carried--as a hobo with both handles tightened, or messenger style with one set tightened and the other tied lossely and hung across the body. It also opens wide and is so roomy. The material feels really unique and squichy (just like the name!?:yes:

How would you wear this? With what sort of outfit?
I have a Chanel bagand can't decide if I should use it.

wow this thread is from a long time ago! I guess i'm pretty late to answer...lol... Well i can't afford the bag, so I don't know specifically what *I* would wear... but in general, I guess jeans and a simple white top???:confused1: Or if I sell everything including my clothes, I'd be able to afford the bum bag, but then I'll have nothing to wear......:P