where can i get a vintage flower saddle bag

twtsou

May 11, 2006
hi :smile: im desperately looking for a vintage flower saddle bag! has anyone seen them at the dior, saks, or neiman stores and can please give me their contact number? i really appreciate it thanks!

You could try opportunities.fr,actually there are one girly,one saddle(but not a flower one).I order regularly bags and jewellery from her,she's a perfect and very helpfull seller.Hope this help,let me know!Best Regards from France to all the PFers!

The Woodbury Commons Dior had a vintage flower rectangular pouch last time I was there.. but no saddle.

It's so pretty, especially the shoes !

Hi
I found one on ebay but is not the saddle though... just to give you another option for you to chose (I Love this bag):yes: :heart:

eBay: Christian Dior Vintage Flowers RARE! Large Handbag!!!!! (item 180035237402 end time Oct-10-06 21:22:56 PDT)

The Vintage Flowers frame bag sells for surprisingly high prices...all the mint condition ones I've seen so far on Ebay have sold for over $900US. I think this is definitely a Dior design that keeps its value (considering it's almost over 2 years old). Even terrible fakes of this bag sell for around $200US on Ebay (or more).

I think the combination of creme-colored leather and rich-coloured flowers really wins my heart.