where can i get a vintage flower saddle bag

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hi :smile: im desperately looking for a vintage flower saddle bag! has anyone seen them at the dior, Saks, or neiman stores and can please give me their contact number? i really appreciate it thanks!

2. call Dior at 800-929-DIOR. they may be able to help you.

3. Oh I saw those on sale in June. It's gone now :sad: Maybe you can check the outlets? I'll ask my Dior SA if theres anymore left. I"ll let you know.

4. i just bought 1 last week at the premium outlets in orlando florida you could call the outlets to see if the have any left dior has 3 outlets in the us

5. You could try opportunities.fr,actually there are one girly,one saddle(but not a flower one).I order regularly bags and jewellery from her,she's a perfect and very helpfull seller.Hope this help,let me know!Best Regards from France to all the PFers!

6. Has anyone got a picture of this type. ?

7. Here are some pics!

Dior Vintage Flowers Saddle bag 3.jpg Dior Vintage flowers saddle bag 2.jpg Dior Vintage Flowers saddle bag.jpg
  8. May Day thank you :smile:

9. You're welcome!

I absolutely adore this line!

10. love the pic's may day .... indee gorgeous collection

11. It is so pretty :smile:

12. The Woodbury Commons Dior had a vintage flower rectangular pouch last time I was there.. but no saddle.

It's so pretty, especially the shoes !

13. The Vintage Flowers frame bag sells for surprisingly high prices...all the mint condition ones I've seen so far on eBay have sold for over $900US. I think this is definitely a Dior design that keeps its value (considering it's almost over 2 years old). Even terrible fakes of this bag sell for around $200US on Ebay (or more).

I think the combination of creme-colored leather and rich-coloured flowers really wins my heart.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice