What do you think of carrying the Grand Shopper in the evening

Congrats!!! I almost got that one...

I don't think it's too casual for night, at all! IMHO. I think it's a wonderful all around handbag. Hope you enjoy it!

you guys change your bag from day to evening when casual?

I don't have time or energy for that. I think 98% of Chanel's bags can go from morning to night :biggrin:

I agree, most bags can go from morning to night, however, for me, the grande shopper would be too big for an evening out.

I agree with Rose... it's too big IMHO. I tend to change my bags when i go from work/running errands to dinner out with my DH or friends. I just don't like big bags in the evening. The only time I use my daytime bag is if I'm just meeting people for coffee or drinks, then I won't bother changing.

I just got the bag and have not used it yet. Is it too casual to carry at night. Not as an evening bag, but with a more casual outfit???

I JUST GOT IT TODAY! Well bought it last week but they just shipped it to me. So much for the wait. If you are going to a posh wayyyyy upscale party, then I would say no, but if it's just for drinks and dinner, why not. I'll do it!

you guys change your bag from day to evening when casual?

I don't have time or energy for that. I think 98% of Chanel's bags can go from morning to night :biggrin:

I agree with Swanky 110%! I think ANY chanel handbag is wonderful for ALL occasion, that's the beauty of Chanel. It even dresses up a Jeans and shirt outfit and makes one look elegant and classy instantly.

Except for maybe the clear ones for evening.. I'm not crazy about the clear ones.

I guess it really depends where you are going....

I would not take a grand shopper 'clubbing' or to a formal dinner out, but for most other occasions it should be OK if you don't mind toting a big bag around.