What do you think of carrying the Grand Shopper in the evening

1. I just got the bag and have not used it yet. Is it too casual to carry at night. Not as an evening bag, but with a more casual outfit???

2. Congrats!!! I almost got that one...

I don't think it's too casual for night, at all! IMHO. I think it's a wonderful all around handbag. Hope you enjoy it!

3. well...its a huge bag to carry at night.
    But hey if you want to carry it just go ahead! your bag your choice! :smile:

4. no way is it too casual, it's one of those bags that can be carried all day w/ pretty much anything IMO!

5. Not too casual but perhaps a bit too big......

6. you guys change your bag from day to evening when casual?

I don't have time or energy for that. I think 98% of Chanel's bags can go from morning to night :biggrin:

7. As long as you're not going to something formal, I think it would be fine. I'm with Swanky; I don't change my bag out from day to evening.

8. I agree, most bags can go from morning to night, however, for me, the grande shopper would be too big for an evening out.

9. I carried mine from work to dinner once! I don't care during weekdays but when I go out on weekend I prefer sth smaller!

10. I rarely change my bags from day to night. I say, go for it.

11. I agree with Rose... it's too big IMHO. I tend to change my bags when i go from work/running errands to dinner out with my DH or friends. I just don't like big bags in the evening. The only time I use my daytime bag is if I'm just meeting people for coffee or drinks, then I won't bother changing.

12. I JUST GOT IT TODAY! Well bought it last week but they just shipped it to me. So much for the wait. If you are going to a posh wayyyyy upscale party, then I would say no, but if it's just for drinks and dinner, why not. I'll do it!

13. I think it is fine to carry unless you are in cocktail or more formal attire.

14. I agree with Swanky 110%! I think ANY chanel handbag is wonderful for ALL occasion, that's the beauty of Chanel. It even dresses up a Jeans and shirt outfit and makes one look elegant and classy instantly.

Except for maybe the clear ones for evening.. I'm not crazy about the clear ones.

15. I guess it really depends where you are going....

I would not take a grand shopper 'clubbing' or to a formal dinner out, but for most other occasions it should be OK if you don't mind toting a big bag around.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice