Multiple Agendas

Aug 17, 2006
I decided to choose my agenda carefuly. I really couldn't decide because they are all great but I settled for the groom agenda.

Now I want the mono koala and I'm thinking "I only need one Agenda, what a pain it would be to go back and forth between them" but I still want another one :P

Anybody here have multiple agendas? I guess you could always just rotate them instead of keeping more than one at a time.

Tell me about it :smile:

hey it's me again. There really are SO many nice agendas that LV has! There's some member on here that I think looked like she had 6 or 8 in all different colours (all small ring) - I can't remember who it was though...

but since you now have one agenda - I guess the question is whether you'd rather put the chunk of change you would spend on a second agenda or put it towards a bag? I guess you should think about it for awhile since the mono koala isn't going to disappear very soon like your groom agenda.

Yea I won't be getting an agenda any time soon...but perhaps in 6 months or so. After I get my cabas mezzo, manhattan and damier azure out of the way.

haha can I get all that in 6 months? i hope so!

I have 3 agendas, non-designer ones and find myself forgetting to use an of them eventually so I decided I can't invest in designer ones. LOL.

I decided to choose my agenda carefuly. I really couldn't decide because they are all great but I settled for the groom agenda.

Now I want the mono koala and I'm thinking "I only need one Agenda, what a pain it would be to go back and forth between them" but I still want another one :P

Anybody here have multiple agendas? I guess you could always just rotate them instead of keeping more than one at a time.

Tell me about it :smile:

You could use one for the first part of the year and the other for the second half. This way you're not switching back and forth :smile:

phew! So the plan is the agenda after the bags! -ok, carry on then! I think having a few agendas is actually a cute idea. Let's you easily change the look of your agenda depending on how you feel that day - or for the different seasons for that matter!

I'm thinking next year after my bag purchases of getting a vernis agenda, but I'm still not sure if I want to do that or whether I rather get something else vernis... :shrugs: still undecided.

I can't wait until you make your purchases so I can congratulate you and see pics of you rocking your new goodies!! :yes:

You could use one for the first part of the year and the other for the second half. This way you're not switching back and forth :smile:

Wow~~thats a great idea!! I have a damier koala agenda that i love, and im debating if i should get a groom agenda since its sooo cute and LIMITED!!

I have 3 agendas actually haha...typically I have the medium ring one for when I have tons of errands and when I need to live in it. I have the small koala in black as more of a jotter, I got the Louis Vuitton blank paper to put in and I have the red groom to collect!