Pastilles Multicolore Chains Key Ring

The key ring is not yet available :crybaby:maybe never :crybaby:

PASTILLES-KEYCHAIN.jpg

Yeah I'd asked Karen about it a few days ago and she said it won't be out until November, along with the Pastilles cell phone charm.
I'm waiting for this same keyring as well..

I also got mine from my local LV store last week - believe me, it's the cutest thing, and is now hanging proudly on my Speedy :smile: But I was warned by my SA that I've to take special care of the individual charms as LV will NOT be able to replace any missing charm/s since this is a limited edition/seasonal piece and they won't produce any replacements.

I also got mine from my local LV store last week - believe me, it's the cutest thing, and is now hanging proudly on my Speedy :smile: But I was warned by my SA that I've to take special care of the individual charms as LV will NOT be able to replace any missing charm/s since this is a limited edition/seasonal piece and they won't produce any replacements.

Eeek. I wonder what happened to the Pastilles bracelet LV had on hold for me... When I looked at it, it was missing a flower... 'tis why I didn't get it... maybe it's RTV now? :shrugs: