What can you tell me about the Kelly Sport?

ValleyO

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
I just saw this bag on ebay and I love it! :love: :love: :love: The messenger shape is really "me" and I like the size and practicality combined with the elegance of the Kelly. I know shoes319 owned one- anyone else know anyhting about it own it, prices, etc? Thanks guys!
a06883.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/HERMES-PARIS-AUTHENTIC-KELLY-SPORT-GM-BAG-TASCHE-BLACK_W0QQitemZ220000158115QQcategoryZ15729QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Reactions: JazzyMac
Wow- the basic shape is the same as I had but mine had the strap (much thinner) attached - it was definitely big enough IMO and I liked the top open! I'm short and the strap was too long was the problem for me at the time...never thought of wearing it like that (of course we're talking 10 yrs ago too!)

Valley.....Just saw one on Luxury-Zurich that's in Rouge VIF, Veau Graine Lisse leather for about $2,200.00 I think. It's a really pretty bag! The red just pops.....

I Don't Think It's New ~ Is It? I Believe Shoes Said She Bought One 10 Years Ago.........:confused1:

New Or Not New ~ I Think It Is Gorgeous!!!!!! ;)

I Wonder If You Have Trouble Walking With It??????

^:confused1:

ETA: Sorry Sue....It's So Late For Me....I Had To Read That Twice!!!!
I'm Just Under 5'1".....I Can See Trying To Walk With It ~ & Just Banging My Knees....LOL.....:lol:

^^ No worries..:smile:

LOL! Now I can't seem to get that image out of my head.:lol:

The reason this bag isn't quite my cup of tea (not saying it's horrid or anything, lol) is because I've always held the Kelly in very high regard as a classic, elegant, sophisticated purse. And to "sport" it up by making it messanger style.. well, it's just hard to wrap my head around.