What can you tell me about the Kelly Sport?

I Agree.....The Kelly Is The Utmost Elegance .......Another Name Might Have Been More Appropiate;)

Yes, I think so too! I mean, I can see this as a good, practical sorta bag. And seeing the red one in that eBay link above it's growing on me and has a certain appeal. But it's just not "Kelly"..... as far as I'm concerned, anyway.:P

I just discovered the Kelly Sport and I really like it. I have been looking for a Kelly 28 in box leather, but I think the Kelly Sport might fit me better as I always carry my bags on the shoulder or crossbody. It also seem like the sport is easier to carry open, whereas it looks very impractical to carry the original Kelly open.

Does anyone own one and would like to share some photos or reviews? Is it a practical bag? From what I've gathered it came in three sizes PM (20cm), MM (25cm) and GM (30cm). I would really appreciate if someone could share which size they have and how much it can hold:flowers:

I just discovered the Kelly Sport and I really like it. I have been looking for a Kelly 28 in box leather, but I think the Kelly Sport might fit me better as I always carry my bags on the shoulder or crossbody. It also seem like the sport is easier to carry open, whereas it looks very impractical to carry the original Kelly open.

Does anyone own one and would like to share some photos or reviews? Is it a practical bag? From what I've gathered it came in three sizes PM (20cm), MM (25cm) and GM (30cm). I would really appreciate if someone could share which size they have and how much it can hold:flowers:[/QUOHi
I think my Kelly Sport is an MM. It is great as a shoulder bag but the strap is a little short for cross body. I am 5' 6" and I can wear it cross body, but it is high. I can take pictures later this week if you are still interested.