**pretty little Protect Me Club**

I love the purple AND the much debated cobalt.:yes: Both are fun pops of color. I think I need one of these. I was going to get one during the sale, but they didn't seem to be discounted.:shrugs:

Jenova - you wont be disappointed - I bought one of these during the sale (not in the sale), and it is a gorgeous colour and fits perfectly in an AP (without the strap).

CB, Bonnie, Finz,
Thanks for your kind words , I am relieved to hear them!! I will post the Cobalt PM tomorrow - I need to take a pic with the wrist strap on so its complete!

Bali, I COMPLETELY agree with the ladies. You were kind enough to post that wonderful review and pics. Please don't ever feel that your responsible for any kind of controversy. I've had the pleasure of getting to know you and I"m certain that you'd never do that!:smile:

Well BE have shipped my Pretty PM within a few hours of me ordering it - how is that for customer service! I wonder how many days the Royal Mail will take to deliver it now that they have the snow as an excuse for delay.

Thought it might be time for a club since we're all starting to receive out protect me's.....and they're so darn cute. I haven't quite decided what I will use mine for, but it does hold quite a few business cards, cc's, and DL. I have placed my iphone in it and it's a pretty snug fit, but not sure it would be safe carrying it on my wrist without a secure closure.

I ordered the dark purple glossy:heart:, it's not aubergine and it's not the purple sheen, it has a very durable finish and doesn't look like it will scratch easily.

3240141673_5e310a5b6c.jpg

3240132709_7260f1cc95.jpg
3238483046_f35ce29d66.jpg

I've got my Dark Purple PM now. It is gorgeous but mine looks a redder purple colour than in these pics. I have just had a quick photo session and have failed to get a good colour so far.

In fact I am surprised that it isn't Aubergine! It looks rather like one.

Actually my Dark Purple is quite a lot redder even than the photo on the BE website, attached here for reference. How fascinating!

Attachments

• Dark Purple PM.jpg
    Dark Purple PM.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 136
Ladies, I LOVE everyone's pics. How exciting to have a PM club.

I wear my pewter PM everyday and would absolutely be totally lost without mine.

YES, I do agree about the window being fragile. I've often worried about what I'll do if it should tear. Any suggestions ladies?

My next PM I"ll order without the window. BUT, I just love being able to check and see my cc is right there before I enter a store. It's really a lovely feature.

I'll email Jackie to see if there's a stronger replacement for the window maybe going forward.