**pretty little Protect Me Club**

Hi everyone,

I could use your help. I'd like to order another PM this time without the window.

I"m contemplating these 3 choices:

Hot Pink
Dark Purple
Navy

Now, which do you think is more "me"? hehe

Perhaps, I"ll let ALL Of you decide my color and then I'll think of everyone here when I wear my PM. LOL

Well I am clearly prejudiced towards Dark Purple because I have one and buy too many purple bags. I do rather like the look of Hot Pink too though.

I am 'without windows' and like it that way.

Well I am clearly prejudiced towards Dark Purple because I have one and buy too many purple bags. I do rather like the look of Hot Pink too though.

I am 'without windows' and like it that way.

Thanks Jenova!

Jackie just emailed me with her vote and she said definetely the dark puple too and then the pink would be her next choice for me.

I"m leaning toward the DP. I can't wait to receive it!:smile:

Hi everyone,

I could use your help. I'd like to order another PM this time without the window.

I"m contemplating these 3 choices:

Hot Pink
Dark Purple
Navy

Now, which do you think is more "me"? hehe

Perhaps, I"ll let ALL Of you decide my color and then I'll think of everyone here when I wear my PM. LOL

My opinion? Dark Purple. Wowzer!

I've got my Dark Purple PM now. It is gorgeous but mine looks a redder purple colour than in these pics. I have just had a quick photo session and have failed to get a good colour so far.

In fact I am surprised that it isn't Aubergine! It looks rather like one.

Jenova, I thought the same thing when I received mine! At first for some reason it looked more red, but once I took pics I was surprised. Thought I was seeing things.

Purple is my fave, too.:heart:

lovebags2: I am a purple freak, so I would say dark purple...I would have gotten that color myself, but got hot pink instead (and red), because those are my other faves and I have 2 purple bags already. I think the navy is lovely but a bit too dark -- you might have trouble seeing it in your bag (just trying to think in more practical terms!)

lovebags2: I am a purple freak, so I would say dark purple...I would have gotten that color myself, but got hot pink instead (and red), because those are my other faves and I have 2 purple bags already. I think the navy is lovely but a bit too dark -- you might have trouble seeing it in your bag (just trying to think in more practical terms!)

Thanks. I ordered the purple!:smile:

Lovebags - I would have chose the dark purple also. :tup: Cobolt would be a great choice also. Don't you wish Jackie produced ipod cases in this leather? It would be so nice to have a ipod case in purple crash, dark purple or cobolt!

How much is shipping on the PMs?

I could not agree with your more, chica1!! I want a BE iPod case, digicam case, and key fob!!!

I also am curious about shipping charges (I haven't received my PMs yet).