What?? No Tattersall Graffiti cosmetic bag??

Well I'll be darned--you're right! I thought I remembered seeing one, but lo and behold there's nothing on the US site or the Japan site. That's too bad, especially since they have all of the other accessories. Maybe they'll introduce one in the next floorset.

I always use my wristlet for my cosmetics in my bag anyway. I got the wristlet and ponytail scarf this past week and they are totally adorable! Great accents with a solid leather bag.

I always use my wristlet for my cosmetics in my bag anyway. I got the wristlet and ponytail scarf this past week and they are totally adorable! Great accents with a solid leather bag.

I'm about to do my very first reveal to show what bag I want it for - and you know what...that's exactly what I was thinking of doing!

Surely it is just a matter of time before they make a cosmetics bag in this print.
At first I was 'meh' about it but it has really has started to grow on me after seeing all of you ladies post with your items.
Enablers! :smile:

Surely it is just a matter of time before they make a cosmetics bag in this print.
At first I was 'meh' about it but it has really has started to grow on me after seeing all of you ladies post with your items.
Enablers! :smile:

I so agree. I was put off by it too, but then I bought the scarf and now am thinking I need some more!