What?? No Tattersall Graffiti cosmetic bag??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I was questioning the whole Tattersall Graffiti look when I first saw it. Well now - I love it!! Only problem is I have some other regular Tattersall accessories and what I really want is a Cosmetic bag - but they didn't make one!! :crybaby:Ok - I'm done - Just wanted to Boo Hoo a little bit!

http://www.coach.com/content/search.aspx?query=graffiti&index=1

2. Well I'll be darned--you're right! I thought I remembered seeing one, but lo and behold there's nothing on the US site or the Japan site. That's too bad, especially since they have all of the other accessories. Maybe they'll introduce one in the next floorset.

3. I always use my wristlet for my cosmetics in my bag anyway. I got the wristlet and ponytail scarf this past week and they are totally adorable! Great accents with a solid leather bag.

4. I'm about to do my very first reveal to show what bag I want it for - and you know what...that's exactly what I was thinking of doing!

5. Great minds...!

6. And I think you want the graffiti stuff for the same bag I purchased them for!!! :tup:

7. Surely it is just a matter of time before they make a cosmetics bag in this print.
    At first I was 'meh' about it but it has really has started to grow on me after seeing all of you ladies post with your items.
    Enablers! :smile:

8. I so agree. I was put off by it too, but then I bought the scarf and now am thinking I need some more!