Fendi S/S 09 collection - any opinions?

LOREBUNDE

O.G.
Nov 19, 2006
Was just checking NM site and checked out the new Spring bags. I'm really loving some of those bags. I thought this was really cute for the summer, nice and colorful! There were some unique, colorful baguettes and rainbow bags too. :heart:Anyone else loving this seasons bags?

Attachments

• tote.jpg
    tote.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 139
Have these bags come out yet? They were featured in the spring RTW show.

http://forum.purseblog.com/fendi/new-fendi-bag-from-spring-09-rtw-show-362336.html

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

went i was at a fendi boutique a couple weeks ago, my SA was very excited about that bag & the options for it are endless - various leathers, skins, colors, etc. she is supposed to call me when they come in ... i am very excited!! i honestly forget the price point, but there was a huge range...

i have the info sheets from fendi for the peekaboo, too much to list here right now, no prices yet though, if you pm me i can e-mail them to you.
i love this bag!
oh it comes in 3 sizes!

^Several of us were speculating in the thread about the peekaboos last year that it seems unlikely that the runway look is meant to translate to the real world.... I think most women would close the turnlock, right? That's the way its shown in LOREBUNDE's link.

Weekender2, I'm anxious to hear the prices!

Last edited:
I'd like to know the prices too of this peek a boo bag and all the colors it comes in. I think this is going to be a hot bag this season!:tup: I can just see Lindsey, Katie, and the Olsen twins with this bag, he he

I checked with fendi, the peekaboo bags are special order. I cant remember the exact prices but i remember them being very high! The cheapest one is the one i attached and its for about 4,100 dollars. I will order that one today (hopefully) unfortunately it takes one month to ship:sad:

Attachments

• fendi2-1.jpg
    fendi2-1.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 182
I checked with fendi, the peekaboo bags are special order. I cant remember the exact prices but i remember them being very high! The cheapest one is the one i attached and its for about 4,100 dollars. I will order that one today (hopefully) unfortunately it takes one month to ship:sad:
Well I guess I won't be ordering one! Way too much for me :nogood: