Please help ID this bag for me!!!

highroller

Always Bossin'
Apr 15, 2007
Hi,

I saw a girl with a black bag, gold hardware. I'm almost certain it was M by MJ. It had a gold plate at the top, the bag is hobo-shaped with 2 handles and a (detachable?) strap hooked to both sides so you can wear it messenger style. She said it came in a small size and a large size, but can't remember the name.

Anything?? TIA :tup:

2la5455.jpg

? (second strap isn't show)

that's the hillier hobo.. :yes: not sure about the boutique but bloomingdales have them in white.. sf bloomies that is.. might want to check your bloomies too.. they sell out pretty quick.. one of the popular style.. you could try ebay route too but make sure you authenticate it first..

The MbMJ Hillier hobo comes in Small and Huge, and it has both a rolled strap and a detachable shoulder/messenger strap. You can find them pretty much everywhere since they're being manufactured again for this season. I've seen black ones at Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, etc. I bought mine at Saks full price for $428 last summer. :yes:

Here's my small in black:
Family004.jpg

Just a side note, the Hillier and the Groovee is returning for Spring 09 in that smooshy, buttery leather!! Now's the time to snatch them up if you missed them the first time around!

(The Groovee is also being released in a Purple color!! :woohoo:)