Please help ID this bag for me!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

I saw a girl with a black bag, gold hardware. I'm almost certain it was M by MJ. It had a gold plate at the top, the bag is hobo-shaped with 2 handles and a (detachable?) strap hooked to both sides so you can wear it messenger style. She said it came in a small size and a large size, but can't remember the name.

Anything?? TIA :tup:

2. is it hillier hobo?

3. Groovee? (delancey being the larger size)

4. [​IMG]

? (second strap isn't show)

5. it sounds like the hillier hobo to me too :yes:

6. You know what? I think that's it! Is it still available? I'm in NYC near all boutiques soooo any specific locations?!?! Price? :yahoo: Where is the detachable strap?!?!

7. that's the hillier hobo.. :yes: not sure about the boutique but bloomingdales have them in white.. sf bloomies that is.. might want to check your bloomies too.. they sell out pretty quick.. one of the popular style.. you could try ebay route too but make sure you authenticate it first..

8. The MbMJ Hillier hobo comes in Small and Huge, and it has both a rolled strap and a detachable shoulder/messenger strap. You can find them pretty much everywhere since they're being manufactured again for this season. I've seen black ones at Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, etc. I bought mine at Saks full price for $428 last summer. :yes:

Here's my small in black:
    [​IMG]

9. ohhh i read it wrong. I thought you meant two top handles PLUS detachable strap, not including. :shame:

10. in the future..Please post this in the NAME THAT MJ bag thread!we can help u quicker there!

11. Thanks. Didn't know that thread existed. I'm usually over at Chanel. :P

Thanks so much everyonee!!! I love that bag. Hope to find it!! :yahoo:

12. Just a side note, the Hillier and the Groovee is returning for Spring 09 in that smooshy, buttery leather!! Now's the time to snatch them up if you missed them the first time around!

(The Groovee is also being released in a Purple color!! :woohoo:)