need hug me help!!! :)

Oct 24, 2006
I am so in luuuv with my Hug Me's...its like BE read my mind cause these arm carry styles are my favorite! So now I'm drooling over the black crash one on the sale...But I also love my pewter bag and am drooling over pewter too. And plum crash and dark grey glossy. Help! What do you guys think? Which one would you choose?!

I kinda like it stiffer. Weird I know, but I totally like the shape of this bag. :love: I have it in choco crash in the small and its perfect so maybe another crash? Have the large in pebbled glossy and like the smoosh on the big size but less smoosh on the small...Love the pewter on my WTM but is it really slouchy on the small Hug Me? Maybe I should diversify? :shrugs:

Have a bunch of the other BE leathers...been buying this brand for a couple of years now. Have everything in the HM color but chocolate matte and dark grey glossy. What's the dark grey glossy like irl?

My Pewter Hug Me doesn't seem that smooshy. I haven't used it too many times so it may get more so but it certainly hasn't started out that way. It is soft but holds its shape quite well. My Plum Crash Hug Me is smooshier than the Pewter.

I have it in the pewter and it has really held its shape nicely. Like you, I prefer the stiff, flat bottom look over the slouchy look, so I adore the pewter!

Hee hee...from a totally selfish point of view....I think you should get plum crash, because it will be gorgeous for the summer and then when it gets done vacationing with you....it can come live with me like all of your other bags eventually do!!!! :smile:

Um...I would be OK with black crash also!!! "We" already have the WTM in pewter!!!

:graucho:

Either that or....forget the sale and get the bag in a really fun bright color!!!!