Vert D'eau GGH Anything

Jan 27, 2008
I did a search over the forum and only found about 3 bags with GGH, I'd love if anyone has some pics of VD GGH. its a gorgeous combo. I'm currently looking for a GGH PT Day or City. If anyone sees anything please let me know :flowers:

I remember seen a couple on RDC in the past. Below is what I found from the sold bags section:

Brief
attachment.php

Day
attachment.php

(Photo courtesy of realdealcollection.com )

I personally prefer vert d'eau with RH tho ;) Are you letting go of your first ever bal?:wtf:

Attachments

• 07_vertdeau_ggbrief_436.jpg
    07_vertdeau_ggbrief_436.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 795
  • 07_vertdeau_gday_front.jpg
    07_vertdeau_gday_front.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 739
Oh goodness, no! I could never give up my first bal, shes my child! I was just possibly hoping to snatch her up a big sister ;)
Your city is sooo pretty! Is it tough to keep this color clean? I'm considering Maldives (which seems to be only slightly darker) but wasn't sure if it would be too hard to keep from looking dusty... TIA

Thanks for the lookout enciell!! :hugs:

sep I love this bbag :tender: she is my child haha.

I wouldn't necessarily say she's super hard to keep clean, but I definitely baby her a little bit. I don't ever hold her by the handles; I always either just wear it in the bend of my arm or on the shoulder (her handles have stretched enough where I can fairly easily) or use the shoulder strap. Her color is the perfect pistachio/mint ice cream. She looks pretty true to color IRL in my avatar pic. Bal makes the most gorgeous greens IMO, plus she's chevre :graucho: I have never heard of/seen a VD with bad leather. EVER.

If you can find a VD city, I'd go with that. However Maldives would be fantabulous as well!

Yet another color that I managed to miss because the bleeping stores here in "Snore-ville" didn't carry the color (it must have been too shocking for them). Boo Hiss!!! :crybaby:

Love the VD & GGH combo; but I also like it with the RH ...

Here are some pictures:

empty:
attachment.php

stuffed:
attachment.php

Sitting against my navy city
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 282
  • 2.jpg