My newest and final addition... for a while anyway!

klp0213

Sep 2, 2008
Here she is, choc Phoebe! :yahoo:

Despite my initial upset over the scratches and ink stains on the interior, which I have decided to ignore and forget about, I am totally in love with this bag. I love my oak Phoebe but this style in yummy scrumptious chocolate is just amazing!

As for the scratches and scuffs, these pretty much disappeared after a generous application of Clark's Premium Leather Cream. Hurray!

A black Phoebe in my collection would be Mulberry Heaven. If any of you ever see one please PM me!

Attachments

• Choc Phoebe 1.jpg
    Choc Phoebe 1.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 102
  • Choc Phoebe 2.jpg
    Choc Phoebe 2.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 70
  • Choc Phoebe & me.jpg
    Choc Phoebe & me.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 92
Thanks girls for the lovely comments.

SHM - the leather is a very deep bitter chocolate colour and isn't that shiny, the flash made it look that way.

ratrat - :lol: If money were no obstacle I'd have as many bags as Croxley. I know the Phoebe was made in oak, choc, black, olive and lavender as well as some outlet specials like pheebs has - coconut and purple. I definitely want a black one but not overly fussed about the coloured ones.

charliefarlie - the Clark's cream works a treat, I've now used it on most of my bags and the difference it makes is amazing! Can't wait to see your olive Phoebe!

Jo - you know you want one! :graucho:;)

michmix - I'd be so grateful for your help in finding me a black Phoebe! TIA!!

SJ - too bad, Jo's already seen it! Thank goodness I don't live anywhere near her or she'd be stalking me already!

Wow, she really is beautiful - you see now why Chocolate is my favourite! I know I've said I don't need anymore Chocolate bags - but I DO!!!! That is so beautiful!

I'm going back on what I said before Jo - I think you should get one!!!! (sorry, enabling I know!)

Wow, she really is beautiful - you see now why Chocolate is my favourite! I know I've said I don't need anymore Chocolate bags - but I DO!!!! That is so beautiful!

I'm going back on what I said before Jo - I think you should get one!!!! (sorry, enabling I know!)

Absolutely! Chocolate is Mini's favourite too, where is she?!

Ali, it's totally fine to enable others in my threads - and I agree, Jo should definitely get one!