My newest and final addition... for a while anyway!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here she is, choc Phoebe! :yahoo:

Despite my initial upset over the scratches and ink stains on the interior, which I have decided to ignore and forget about, I am totally in love with this bag. I love my oak Phoebe but this style in yummy scrumptious chocolate is just amazing!

As for the scratches and scuffs, these pretty much disappeared after a generous application of Clark's Premium Leather Cream. Hurray!

A black Phoebe in my collection would be Mulberry Heaven. If any of you ever see one please PM me!

Attached Files:

2. :tup:

3. That is a very scrumptious looking bag, glad you decided to keep it :love: wow, the leather looks really lovely and shiny

4. :drool::sweatdrop::faint:

5. Lovely Phoebe...congrats!

Now how many colours were ever made for Phoebe? You can start building up your collection like Croxley! :graucho:

6. Beautiful, well done KLP! Can't wait for my Olive Phoebe to arrive :nuts:, and I shall invest in some Clarks cream, thanks for the tip.

7. She is beautiful

8. Wow, gorgeous...good find!! Will keep my eye out for a Black Phoebe for you!

9. Phoebe suits you so well .

10. Congrats KLP, you'd better keep that bag under wraps, don't let Jo see it!

11. Thanks girls for the lovely comments.

SHM - the leather is a very deep bitter chocolate colour and isn't that shiny, the flash made it look that way.

ratrat - :lol: If money were no obstacle I'd have as many bags as Croxley. I know the Phoebe was made in oak, choc, black, olive and lavender as well as some outlet specials like pheebs has - coconut and purple. I definitely want a black one but not overly fussed about the coloured ones.

charliefarlie - the Clark's cream works a treat, I've now used it on most of my bags and the difference it makes is amazing! Can't wait to see your olive Phoebe!

Jo - you know you want one! :graucho:;)

michmix - I'd be so grateful for your help in finding me a black Phoebe! TIA!!

SJ - too bad, Jo's already seen it! Thank goodness I don't live anywhere near her or she'd be stalking me already!

12. shes lovely xxx

13. Wow, she really is beautiful - you see now why Chocolate is my favourite! I know I've said I don't need anymore Chocolate bags - but I DO!!!! That is so beautiful!

I'm going back on what I said before Jo - I think you should get one!!!! (sorry, enabling I know!)

14. Absolutely! Chocolate is Mini's favourite too, where is she?!

Ali, it's totally fine to enable others in my threads - and I agree, Jo should definitely get one!

15. ohhhhhhhhhh shes lovely!!