Where and when is this Sample sale?

lol it's in NY. So far it's been twice a year there, one in june and one in november I think. Everything is super cheap and they have rare/unreleased bags. Last time wallets were like 50-60 i think and the biggest purses (which are usually like 700) were like 200-250 if I remember correctly. I can look up exact prices if you like. Also I can look up the website that it's posted on if you want more info

lol it's in NY. So far it's been twice a year there, one in june and one in november I think. Everything is super cheap and they have rare/unreleased bags. Last time wallets were like 50-60 i think and the biggest purses (which are usually like 700) were like 200-250 if I remember correctly. I can look up exact prices if you like. Also I can look up the website that it's posted on if you want more info
That sux, I live in CA.

can you please post the website? thanks!

K- we didn't get that much here, but it was enough to be a pain in the arse! I think about 4 inches or so. School was closed for the day so of course my son and his buddy is here. Haven't heard much out of them til now- they sound like they are having fun- maybe a bit too much. Time to get them out in the snow????!!!!!
If we have to go anywhere- no biggie- we have a 4x4!! My car is kinda on the fritz- new water pump and thermostat, got the pump but the new thermo was bad so we have to take it back. Ugh!