Another Set Complete! The TEAL Lindsay

pzold

**Love my Mastiffs**
O.G.
Apr 20, 2008
Okay ...here is the Teal Lindsay I just finished after I posted the Gray Lindsay Set. I have a Teal Hampton Hobo on the way so I'm not sure if I will keep the Lindsay or the Hobo. When the Hobo gets here, I'll decide. But the accessories will stay with one bag or the other!

Compared to the Gray Lindsay, this one has a punch of color! Believe it or not, this set I worked around the cashmere scarf. I got the scarf and loved it, so I had to make a set around it LOL!!!

Attachments

• Teal Lindsay FINAL 1 FORUM.JPG
    Teal Lindsay FINAL 1 FORUM.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 227
  • Teal Lindsay FINAL FORUM 2.JPG
    Teal Lindsay FINAL FORUM 2.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 158
Okay ...here is the Teal Lindsay I just finished after I posted the Gray Lindsay Set. I have a Teal Hampton Hobo on the way so I'm not sure if I will keep the Lindsay or the Hobo. When the Hobo gets here, I'll decide. But the accessories will stay with one bag or the other!

Compared to the Gray Lindsay, this one has a punch of color! Believe it or not, this set I worked around the cashmere scarf. I got the scarf and loved it, so I had to make a set around it LOL!!!
I like this set a LOT more!:tup:

You should be working for Coach setting up their catalog pics. - much better to see the bags instead of an old lady with a boa -
I really love the teal - teal is the new neutral these days - and it goes into Spring just fine.

oh, forgot to ask, the two teal clutches pictured, i am confused as to what style numbers each is. is one a wristlet and one a clutch? both so pretty. will you use both inside the lindsay or is the one too big??? thanks!